Friday 27 August 2010

At the End Of The Storm There's A Golden Sky...

This shot was taken while walking around the Rivington and Heapey area,

Photobucket

The technical information of how I took this photograph;
Lens: sigma 70-300 @ 122mm, Aperture: F.9, Shutter Speed 1/125. ISO: 400,

After I had taken the picture, I did a bit of modifying, when I originally took the picture, there were 3 power cables cutting across the sky and through the temple steeple which spoilt the picture so I edited these out using the retouch tool in Picasa, after this I upped the shadow ever so slightly to give the temple more definition and then added a oval black and white boarder,

I hope that you like my picture,
Thanks Lee Harrison, Happy Days and Happy Snapping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brilliant picture.