Sunday 22 August 2010

Dasies In The Dark...

This shot was taken today while sat in my back garden, we don’t have many plants in our back garden, but I try to make the most of the ones we do have from photographing the Bee and Butterflies to taking photos like this,

Photobucket

The technical information of how I took this photograph;

Lens: sigma 18-200 @ 200mm, Aperture: F.8, Shutter Speed 1/2500. ISO: 800,

For a close up shot like this, I would usually use a lower f. such as F.6.3 as this is the lowest my lens will let me go but for this picture I left it as F.8 to give a better depth of field across the petals whole keeping the contrast of light and dark,

After I had taken the picture, I added a little bit more shadow to black out the background more and then added a boarder...

I hope that you like my picture,
Thanks Lee Harrison, Happy Days and Happy Snapping.

No comments: