Saturday 14 August 2010

My Friend, My Car and My Girl...

Back from France and many photographs to share, unfortunately my last post dated blogs did not automatically post so these will be pre-dated to keep up with the 365 days, these pictures wont have to many details but after these 4 posts all information will be provided...

This was an experimental shot that I took at the port while waiting for the ferry, I took this picture in my friends glasses, if you look closely you can see me on the left taking the picture (the friend) the Audi in the centre of the left lens (the car) and his partner in the right lens(the girl).

I like the effect that I got from the photograph and I am hoping the experiment more with it...

Photobucket

I hope that you like this photo, Happy Days and Happy Snapping

No comments: