Saturday 10 July 2010

It turns out there's a Bird at the end of the tunnel...

I took this picture whilst walking through Lancaster with my family,

Photobucket

Lens: sigma 18-200 @ 80mm, Aperture: F.6.4, Shutter Speed 1/250, ISO: 800.
My camera was set up this way because it was a very dull day so I dropped my shutter speed.
Once I had taken the picture, I didn't edit it to much; all I did was up the shadow slightly to accentuate the dark bridge and bird in the foreground against the bright background then just framed it in a rounded background to complement the curves of the bridge.

This shot was not planned I was photographing the Heron sat on the foot path under the bridge when it jumped into the water to catch a fish so I zoomed out to try and capture a fuller picture and it came out like this.

I Hope that you like the picture I don't have any tips for this blog, but if you have any questions, please ask, thanks Lee Harrison, Happy Days and Happy Snapping...

No comments: